- Apply project management planning
- Project Life cycle
- Describe project scope management
- Contribute to scheduling and resource management
- Stakeholders management
- Managing communication in the project environment
- Monitoring and Controlling projects
- Risk, Issue and Change management
- Managing Risk and Change in a project.
- Progress Tracking and Reporting
- Project Governance and Gateways
- Project Configuration management
- Using Lessons Learned for Continuous Improvement
- Two days of high quality instruction from a highly qualified Project Management Trainer, with years of experience as a trainer and consultant delivering projects in different sectors both Public and private.
- Refreshments during the course, including drinks and lunch
- All course materials, which include a copy of the slide deck, exercises ,textbook and case study
- Recognition as a Certified Project Manager after passing the Exam (Fee Covers Exams)
- Those aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in project management
- Those involved in projects in a support role and wish to further develop your knowledge and skills
- Those who have a responsibility for managing project activities within an organisation without a specialist function
No Prerequisites or prior technical knowledge required. Just come with an open mind!
Prior to attending the course, students should familiarise themselves with key project management terms and definitions.
Your Project Management Certification examination comprises multiple-choice Test Questions. Reading your Online Project Management Training Program will be very helpful for Project Management Professionals like you to acquire the know how to pass your Project Management Certification Examination and to get your Project Management Certification.